Thursday, October 12, 2006

I AM ONE YEAR OLD !!! On Tuesday, Oct.10,2006, I became 1 year old and MOM says I'm a big girl now. We had a small private party ( MOM said she wasn't up to having TONS of puppies around now but maybe I can talk her into something for next year ) with just MOM and Stylle and Me, THE BIRTHDAY GIRL. I got some new stuffesd toys - a white bunny rabbit with sparkly feet, 2 teddy bears, and a goat. And, we had my all time most favorite food ( besides whatever MOM is eating at the time ) - PIZZA !!! MOM let me have 2 pieces of PIZZA - ok, it was just the crust but it was still PIZZA !!! I even shared my PIZZA with Stylle. I played with my new stuffed toys until I was sooooo tired I couldn't hold my head up and then I crawled up into MOM's lap and fell asleep. I like parties * yawn * they are so much fun ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Chloe,THE BIRTHDAY GIRL

No comments: